Thinking of making a change in your career? Want to keep your options open and maybe see what jobs are out there? You are in the right place!
Global Talent Resources is focused on connecting POWERful talent to POWERful companies. Here are this week's top opportunities:
Location: Newark, NJ Area
Reference ID: 758
This individual will lead the charge in the Northeast for a full service engineering and architectural firm. This dynamic firm has begun the expansion in New Jersey and New York markets with a proven track record of providing exceptional consulting services in the Power, Gas and Water / Wastewater industries.
- Great Benefits and Comp Package from a leading company with Plenty of Growth Potential.
- The ideal candidate will be established and networked in the NY / NJ region.
- Previous Management level business operations experience required.
- Ten plus years business development and relationship building experience with municipal agencies, utility / city / state.
- Must be willing and able to work out of Newark, NJ office.
- Region covers NJ, NY and DC.
- Four year technical degree from an ABET accredited institution.
- BS Civil Engineering degree preferred.
- PE License highly preferred, will consider candidates with very strong experience.
- Familiarity and / or experience working with Port Authority NY / NJ is a huge plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel as well as ACAD or MicroStation.