Thinking of making a change in your career? Want to keep your options open and maybe see what jobs are out there? You are in the right place!
Global Talent Resources is focused on connecting POWERful talent to POWERful companies. Here are this week's top opportunities:
Lead P&C Substation Engineer
Location: Novi, MI Area
Reference ID: 772
- This engineer will be responsible for the design, engineering, and quality turned out by the substation P&C engineering team in various locations for substations ranging from 34.5-345kV. The successful candidate will guide, direct and lead a team of 4, with plans to double the size of the team over the next 6-12 months.
- Room for Growth – Next step up opportunity!
- BS Engineering Degree (electrical)
- Professional Engineering License
- Engineering Supervisor Experience
- Demonstrated experience handling multiple substation projects – along all facets (P&C)
- 10+ years Engineering Supervisor Experience
- Previous Consulting and Utility Work Experience