Thinking of making a change in your career? Want to keep your options open and maybe see what jobs are out there? You are in the right place!
Global Talent Resources is focused on connecting POWERful talent to POWERful companies. Here are this week's top opportunities:
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT Area
Reference ID: 766
- This Electrical Engineer is a subject matter expert (SME) in the field of electric generation and transmission operation and uses that technical knowledge to apply the North American Electric Reliability Corporation(NERC) Operations and Planning (O&P) reliability standards.
- They will analyze the technical facts and circumstances associated with potential non-compliances to determine the risks they present to the reliability and security of the Bulk Power System (BPS), and works with registered entities (electric utilities) to implement mitigation plans. They will also lead new projects and provide training and technical support to the team.
- Knowing your work makes a difference with helping ensure reliability with the Bulk Electric System in the Western Section of the United states
- Non-profit Organization
- Strong Benefits, Compensation Package & Relocation
- BS Electrical Engineering
- 8+ Years Electric Utility Experience
- Working knowledge & know-how around Inherent Risk Assessments (IRA)
- Working knowledge & know-how around Compliance Oversight Plan (COP)
- NERC System Operator Certification
- Profession Engineer (PE) Certificate
- Regional Risk Assessment (RRA)