Thinking of making a change in your career? Want to keep your options open and maybe see what jobs are out there? You are in the right place!
Global Talent Resources is focused on connecting POWERful talent to POWERful companies. Here are this week's top opportunities:
Transmission Planning Engineer
Location: Kansas City, MO area
Reference ID: 775
- Strong technical skills performing steady-state power flow and reliability analysis using PSS/E, and/or PSLF.
- Demonstrated skills with PowerWorld and/or V&R Energy POM/OPM modeling tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- A demonstrated ability to lead distributed project teams is strongly preferred.
- Candidate should have strong project management skills and solid business development skills.
- Leading expert in power delivery engineering and consulting – invested in growing this business segment in 2017.
- BS Electrical Engineering
- PE License
- 8+ Years Electric Utility experience
- MS EE
- Ability to perform system dynamic analysis