Thinking of making a change in your career? Want to keep your options open and maybe see what jobs are out there? You are in the right place!
Global Talent Resources is focused on connecting POWERful talent to POWERful companies. Here are this week's top opportunities:
Location: Greater Atlanta Area
Reference ID: 749
Distribution design and planning experience from the initial conceptual feasibility study and cost estimating phase through detailed design, installation, and startup phases is essential including:
- Experience in performing Long Range Plans, Construction Work Plans, and Coordination Studies for electric distribution cooperatives.
- Experience in the design and installation of new and modified overhead distribution and underground distribution facilities.
- Experience in performing engineering analysis utilizing Milsoft’s WindMil and Light Table software.
- Utility relocation planning and coordination.
- Ability to interact and communicate with clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required along with strong presentation skills.
- Coordination with substation engineers, P&C specialists, designers, manufacturers, and other suppliers.
- Experience with RUS standards and documents, the NESC, and knowledge of IEEE, ANSI, IEC, NERC/RFC, NFPA/NEC and other industry standards and codes.
- Prepares written technical documents such as planning reports, design criteria, specifications and other technical documents.
- Some travel is required.
- Recognized as an industry leader
- Large Major Diverse City
- BS Electrical Engineering
- 2 Years distribution design experience
NICE TO HAVES:
- Distribution Construction Experience