Thinking of making a change in your career? Want to keep your options open and maybe see what jobs are out there? You are in the right place!
Global Talent Resources is focused on connecting POWERful talent to POWERful companies. Here are this week's top opportunities:
Substation Physical Engineer
Location: Alpharetta, GA, 30005, United States
Reference ID: 742
- Create design documents and drawings for physical substation design projects.
- Develop the layout of high voltage electrical substations to include developing the electrical plan, section and detail drawings, conduit plan and detail drawings, grounding plan and detail drawings, and performing conduit fill calculations.
- Lightning Protection design utilizing Rolling Sphere methodology.
- Creation of bills of material for all aspects of outdoor physical design, equipment specifications, material & equipment coordination with supply chain and construction personnel.
- A company that stresses WORK- LIFE Balance
- Room for Growth
- Team Building Fun
- BS Electrical Engineering
- 3 Years substation physical engineering experience
NICE TO HAVES:
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) License
- Experience in all areas of substation projects