Thinking of making a change in your career? Want to keep your options open and maybe see what jobs are out there? You are in the right place!
Global Talent Resources is focused on connecting POWERful talent to POWERful companies. Here are this week's top opportunities:
Location: Seattle, WA area
Reference ID: 776
We are seeking a highly motivated, well-organized Project Manager to lead our project team to exceed their execution and financial project goals while maintaining a focus on safety and working with high integrity.
The primary responsibilities of the Project Manager include management of multiple short duration Transmission line projects from engineering through construction closeout including creation of project plans, risk mitigation, cost review, reporting and analysis, project forecasting, project accruals, change control management, status reporting, escalation and problem solving. Effective communication with the client, team members and other stakeholders is critical.
- Manage and lead a team that includes Company employees and subcontractors. Develop project timelines, associated schedules to support the overall Program level goals.
- Manage and progress track against those schedules.
- Develop and manage project budgets that meet Program guidelines.
- Coordinate with the Project Construction lead for timing, execution and closeout of individual projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in various stages of completion.
- Lead weekly meetings with the client and project team.
Great Comp Package and Benefits
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum of 7 years engineering, distribution operations, electrical construction or project management experience.
- PMP Certification and/or P.E highly desired but not required.
- Experience managing multiple projects and leading cross-functional teams. Experience working in the field of engineering and/or construction for electrical distribution.
- Project Management experience with budgeting, project cost estimating, scheduling and planning.
- Ability to coordinate and integrate work across multiple disciplines, complete scheduling and resource planning activities to drive efficient work processes, identify and manage all project risks, and enhance customer communication and satisfaction.
- Demonstrated experience with strong communications with internal and external stakeholders. Specifically, consulting with clients, identifying client needs, developing action plans, providing deliverables, and presenting results.
- Ability to communicate progress, highlight issues and provide recommendations to senior leadership.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Professional Engineer or Project Management Professional a plus.