Thinking of making a change in your career? Want to keep your options open and maybe see what jobs are out there? You are in the right place!
Global Talent Resources is focused on connecting POWERful talent to POWERful companies. Here are this week's top opportunities:
Location: Salt Lake City, UT Area
Reference ID: 767
- Apply technical knowledge to evaluate the data and circumstances for possible non-compliances to determine the risk presented to the reliability and security of the BPS.
- Work directly with registered entities to collect information to support analyses and to develop mitigation plans.
- Review and validate completion of mitigation plans as submitted by registered entities.
- Review BPS Events from a compliance perspective.
- Knowing your work makes a difference with helping ensure reliability with the Bulk Electric System in the Western Section of the United states
- Non-profit Organization
- Strong Benefits, Compensation Package & Relocation
- BS Electrical Engineering
- 3+ Years Electric Utility Experience
- Substation Protection & Control (P&C) Engineering Design Experience
- NERC System Operator Certification
- Inherent Risk Assessments (IRA)
- Compliance Oversight Plan (COP)
- Regional Risk Assessment (RRA)