Thinking of making a change in your career? Want to keep your options open and maybe see what jobs are out there? You are in the right place!
Global Talent Resources is focused on connecting POWERful talent to POWERful companies. Here are this week's top opportunities:
Location: Greater Columbus, Ohio Area
Reference ID: 760
- Handle Installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of protective relaying equipment.
- Carry out function testing of substation control circuits on relay panel, transformers & circuit breaker change-outs.
- Complete end-to-end relay testing using Doble ProTest software or Protection Suite.
- Develop written standard commissioning, testing and maintenance procedures for protective relaying.
- Full Pipeline of work and projects
- Strong Firm with a Strong reputation
- 5+years of hands on experience installing, maintaining, testing & repairing protective relays on high voltage substations.
- Calibrate & perform functional tests on both electromechanical and micro-processor based protective relays for high voltage substations.
- Experience installing, maintaining, testing, & repairing circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear, and similar equipment.
- Capable of trouble shooting distribution and transmission controls circuits.
- Knowledge of Doble ProTest or Protection Suite desired, not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.